Over the past few decades, the flooring was made and constructed using natural materials. Stone, ceramic, and parquet flooring were the most usual choice for buildings. Buildings were built for various purposes, and this increased the demand for floorings tailored to those purposes. Foamiran manufactures and introduces a wide range of flooring.
Today, however, different flooring types are produced for different uses. Foam floorings are great for gyms, sports arenas, kindergartens, playgrounds, schoolyards, and playhouses.
We will next introduce soft foam floorings that are produced in different types:
What are Kids’ Room Floorings?
- Tatami floorings are produced in different colors and sizes. Colored variants can be used as flooring for kids’ rooms, kindergartens, and playhouses. Tatami floorings can have animal or geometric designs with different colors.
- These patterned foam floorings aesthetically enhance the environment, besides being safer for children.
- The tatami flooring should be thick and elastic to reduce injuries from falls.
- The kindergarten foam floorings are puzzle-shaped and easily fit together.
- Floorings parts are taken apart as easily as they are installed. These floorings can be washed continuously to keep the kindergarten or playhouse clean.
- Tatami floorings are popular due to their body friction and bright designs.
- Many people use tatami floorings to cover the floors and walls of kids’ rooms to prevent injuries to their toddlers. Tatami floorings come in a variety of colors and designs. You can thus create a beautiful and unique layout according to your darling kids’ taste.
Tatami Flooring for Sports Arena
Tatami flooring is unique among various floorings. Hearing about tatami flooring often reminds us of the floor at martial arts competitions. Tatami flooring is very popular for covering the floor in sports arenas. Foam floorings are recommended for martial arts and aerobic sports arenas.
- One of the best features of tatami floorings is their elasticity and that they are also relatively flat and parts-free. Tatami floorings provide athletes with a safe surface to run and play sports on. Because of its desirable elasticity, tatami flooring is the safest for falling and preventing sports injuries.
- Tatami floorings are installed easily with a locking mechanism. These floorings are waterproof and can easily be washed. They can be washed continuously without worrying about losing their color or changing their size to be more sanitary for sports arenas.
- Tatami floorings are thick, strong, less elastic, and suitable for sports fields. Besides being safe, they are suitable for sports activities and allow athletes in various weight classes to do their best.
- These factors together make tatami flooring an excellent choice for running, jumping, and very active sports. These floorings are produced from soft and strong foam in different thicknesses. You can select the most suitable thickness according to your use while purchasing foam floorings.
Which Places Are Tatami Floorings Not Suitable For?
Tatami floorings are suitable for kindergartens, playhouses, and kids’ rooms. People mistakenly think park and playground cover is the same as tatami floorings. Even very thick tatami floorings are not suitable for open spaces, and it is recommended to use granular or rubber floorings in such places.
These floorings are produced in two types, namely normal and egg carton. The based or egg carton type prevents contact between the flooring and rainwater on the ground so that the flooring doesn’t decay. Tatami floorings are also not suitable for bodybuilding and weightlifting gyms. It is recommended to use other flooring types to cover bodybuilding gyms, since the heavy metal equipment and weights may damage tatami.
As stated, tatami floorings are not suitable for playgrounds and parks due to sunlight and the placement of heavy equipment, which tear and decay them.
What are Granules or Shock-Proof Rubber Floorings?
Next up in our introduction of floorings is granular flooring. Granular floorings are used for covering bodybuilding and weightlifting gyms and parks and playgrounds. Granular floorings are made from rubber powder or granules and a special adhesive and are hence very durable.
Granular flooring is the best option for covering parks and playgrounds, as it is strong and resistant to rain and sunlight. Granular floorings are suitable for sports activities and running, and safe in case of falls.
Granular floorings come in various colors, thicknesses, and dimensions. Granular or rubber floorings are strong, making them suitable for warehouses.
Introducing Carpet Foam Floorings
Carpet foam floorings are made by gluing carpets on tatami floorings. This type of flooring combines the advantages of tatami and carpet. Carpet foam floorings can be used in kindergartens, playhouses, and homes. Carpet foam floorings combine the texture and softness of carpets with the shockproofing and safety of tatami.
Foamiran is a leading provider of foam products, with healthy raw materials and advanced equipment. Products can be delivered to any city in Iran. Foamiran’s products are exported to 45 countries and have had an important role in advancing Iran’s foam exports. All foams have diverse colors and different stiffness. Foamiran’s products have health certificates and ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, Sgs, and HIC.
Pricing of Tatami Flooring
The price of tatami foam floorings depends on many factors, including elasticity and thickness. The designs and shapes used in patterned tatami floorings naturally increase their pricing. Similarly, thicker tatami mats are heavier and will cost more. You can contact us for information about the pricing of tatami floorings, and consultation for choosing the suitable flooring.
- Soft foam floorings are perfect for gyms and sports arenas.
- Many people use tatami flooring to cover the floors and walls of kids’ rooms to prevent injuries to their toddlers.
- One of the best features of tatami flooring is its elasticity and that they are also relatively flat and parts-free.
- Carpet foam floorings are made by gluing carpets on tatami floorings.